|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
OC InterviewTagged by :iconpurplestargalaxy:
1. Choose one of your oc's
2. Your oc must answer each question as truthfully as possible
3. Your journal title must be "Oc Interview"
4. When your done, you can tag as many, or as few, people as you wish
5. Have fun
1. What is your real name and nickname?
2. Interesting. Whats your current age?
3. Uh-huh. Whats your favorite food?
Hmm, probably ginger snaps.
4. And your favorite drink?
5. Confession time! Who's your crush/lover?
No one right now...
6. Aww! Have you kissed yet?
7. Classic question. Whats your favorite color?
8. Who's your favorite author?
Don't have one.
9. Now what's your biggest fear?
A day going by without something getting done.
10. *Stiffles a giggle* I'm not laughing. *Bursts out laughing* I'm sorry. Any siblings?
No, I do not.
11. Almost done, its only 20 questions, who's your hero?
Poetic PsychosisIn thirty seconds, the next shell would fall. Every night was the same, but every night Lorenzo experienced it as if it were the first time. His throat felt swollen; breathing was hard. He glanced around at the others; young men like him who had been shipped out in the name of honour and freedom. There was no honour in this, no freedom. Only death behind your eyelids, and a fear so gutting, that it carved out your innards and left you a hollow husk. Lorenzo tried to breathe, tried to assure himself that he was still whole, still made of flesh. They had lied when they told him he was ready.
Matteo ran towards him, arms out, rifle swinging uselessly at his side. He shouted for him to run, but Lorenzo remained motionless, unable to move as his friend’s warning was lost in the constant blare of gunfire. None of them were ready.
“The cycle is repeating. It is not safe.” The voice was soft and weak, yet it carried over the gunfire and battle cries without impediment.
longdead leafa longdead leaf
burnt brown in the depth of green
cups a handful of fresh water
a leaf left behind
holds something of worth
forgoing death with its dead body
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More